What to Know before your Shoot!
For Real Estate:
- Have as much cleared off the counters as possible
- Change any burnt out lightbulbs and turn on every single light that is working!
- Having more light, makes the photo shoot go quicker!
- Make the beds
- Set dinnerware on table if you have a matching set!
- Cut the grass and rake the leaves.
- Clear out any junk piles, inside or outside the home!
Great Hiding Spots
The below areas make great hiding spots, and you can use these guilt free. There are exceptions to the list. An example would be a huge walk in closet with custom interior organizer system or a fully finished "Man-cave" in the garage.
- Crawl space
- Inside the washer or dryer
- Inside the dishwasher